- Ready In:
- 1 quart apple juice, natural
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup honey, clover, wildflower (optional)
- 4 orange slices (garnish)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- In a large pot add the apple juice, cranberry juice, pumpkin pie spice and honey.
- Heat and stir until the honey has melted then slowly bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour into heated mugs and garnish with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick for stirring.
Join The Conversation