- Prepare white sauce according to package directions using milk. Stir in the spicy brown mustard and caraway seeds. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, combine sauerkraut and relish.
- In another bowl, combine rye bread cubes and Thousand Island dressing.
- Grease a medium casserole dish.
- Spread half the bread mixture on the bottom followed by half the sauerkraut mixture and half the mustard sauce. Add the corned beef and the Swiss cheese. Layer with remaining sauerkraut mixture and remaining sauce. Top with remaining bread mix ture. Bake until the top is golden and filling is cooked through, about 35 minutes.