Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good!
- 5 slices bacon, diced and cooked until crisp
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked and sliced
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Cook bacon and set aside on paper towel to drain.
- Heat bacon drippings and blend in flour, sugar, salt and mustard.
- Gradually add vinegar and water, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Continue cooking over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
- Add potatoes, mix gently and heat through.
- Sprinkle with bacon.