Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from New Hampshire Police Association Cookbook. The recipe was submitted by Sharon "Tootie" Hodsdon.
- 10 lbs red potatoes
- 1 lb American cheese
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 16 ounces mayonnaise (small jar)
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes with skins on.
- Quarter potatoes and spread over cooking pan.
- Cube american cheese, spread over potatoes.
- Mix together the onion, mayonnaise and cheddar cheese.
- Stir mixture into potatoes.
- Cook bacon. Crumble over top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.