- 75 small fresh hot red peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoons freshly grated horseradish
- 2 cups white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peppers, garlic, and water in a pot.
- Cover and simmer until peppers are very tender.
- Puree in a food processor.
- Combine pureed peppers with remaining ingredients in a pot.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens.
- Pour into clean hot half pint jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace and seal.
- Process in a boiling water bath 10 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.