Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This works well on hamburgers as wells as on top of cream cheese and crackers.
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 finely chopped green pepper
- 5 minced jalapeno peppers
- 6 ounces liquid fruit pectin
- In a small food processor, mince green peppers and jalapeno peppers.
- Remember to wear gloves when cutting the jalapeno peppers.
- Combine sugar and vinegar in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add both peppers and return to a boil.
- Stir in pectin and boil for one minute.
- Strain liquid into a large bowl.
- Pour into hot, sterlized jars and seal.
Tres Yummy! This is my hubbys favorite jelly. He eats it on toast and hot dogs. So glad I came across this recipe. I made no changes and it came out perfect! A million thanks Audrey
I did taste the product and it was very good. My mother likes it on her biscuits and eggs. I liked it on crackers and cream cheese, very tasty and spicy. Thanks