Recipe by Audrey M
This works well on hamburgers as wells as on top of cream cheese and crackers.
Top Review by 562717
Tres Yummy! This is my hubbys favorite jelly. He eats it on toast and hot dogs. So glad I came across this recipe. I made no changes and it came out perfect! A million thanks Audrey
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 finely chopped green pepper
- 5 minced jalapeno peppers
- 6 ounces liquid fruit pectin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small food processor, mince green peppers and jalapeno peppers.
- Remember to wear gloves when cutting the jalapeno peppers.
- Combine sugar and vinegar in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add both peppers and return to a boil.
- Stir in pectin and boil for one minute.
- Strain liquid into a large bowl.
- Pour into hot, sterlized jars and seal.