Hot Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- Ready In:
- In large pot stir together jalapenos, vinegar, and sugar.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in Certo.
- Stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in crushed red pepper.
- Pour into sterilized jars.
- Top with sterilized lids and bands.
- Invert jelly jars for 5 minutes.
- Turn back over and enjoy listening to the pop of the jars sealing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!