Found this in a cookbook called"Just 100 Calories"
Make and share this Hot Garlic-Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and set aside.
- Spray the based of the mushrooms with the oil and place undersides up in a roasting pan.
- Put the mushrooms stalks in a food processor with the garlic, shallots, and breadcrumbs.
- Set aside a few basil sprigs for the garnish then place the remainder in the food processor with the apricots, pine nuts, and feta cheese.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Process for 1 to 2 minutes, or until a stuffing consistency is formed, then divide among the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the stuffing is crisp on the top.
- Serve garnished with the reserved basil sprigs.