1/1 Photo of Hot Garlic-Stuffed Mushrooms
Found this in a cookbook called"Just 100 Calories"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- 2Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and set aside.
- 3Spray the based of the mushrooms with the oil and place undersides up in a roasting pan.
- 4Put the mushrooms stalks in a food processor with the garlic, shallots, and breadcrumbs.
- 5Set aside a few basil sprigs for the garnish then place the remainder in the food processor with the apricots, pine nuts, and feta cheese.
- 6Add pepper to taste.
- 7Process for 1 to 2 minutes, or until a stuffing consistency is formed, then divide among the mushroom caps.
- 8Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the stuffing is crisp on the top.
- 9Serve garnished with the reserved basil sprigs.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Garlic-Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 276.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 6.6 g