Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe from my Mom. We have had this at many holiday brunches.
- 1 (28 ounce) can cling peach halves
- 1 (28 ounce) can pears
- 1 (15 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup orange juice
- Drain all fruits and place in casserole dish.
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt, corn syrup, and orange juice and bring to a boil.
- Pour hot liquid over the fruit.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm.