Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Crockpot Recipe Collection at http://www.quickneasyrecipes.com/. I'm guessing at the servings because no servings were given.
- 4 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄3 cup light molasses
- 1⁄4 cup open pit sauce with onion
- 1 lb hot dog, chopped
- Put beans, onion, onion powder, molasses, ketchup, bbq sauce, sugar and hot dogs in crockpot.
- Stir gently to mix.
- Cook on LOW for about 8 hours.
- If sauce is runny, lift cover for last hour or two to let moisture evaporate.