Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is easy to assemble. Slow cooker recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- assorted cracker
- Combine milk and salsa.
- Transfer to a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir in cream cheese, crab, onions and chilies.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 -4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.