Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A great dip that's good for anytime. We fix this every year for holiday open houses and Superbowl parties, it's always a big hit.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- crackers or melba toast or bagel chips or toasted bread
- Combine milk and salsa.
- Transfer to a slow cooker/crock pot coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir in cream cheese, crab, onions, and chilies.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve with assorted breads, crackers, etc.
- Keep warm while serving.
had this last night at our ladies bunco club. big hit that disappeared in ten minutes!
This was an easy recipe to make. I didn't have much time, so I softened the FAT FREE cream cheese in the micro then mixed all the ingreds together then popped into the oven until it was bubbly - maybe 20 min. or so. I did use the FF cream cheese and 1% milk to help reduce the fat grams and calories. We liked the tortilla chips the best in it!
I made this over the weekend and my boyfriend absolutely loved it! I only had 2 packages cream cheese and i eyeballed the salsa, so it might've been more than a 1/2 cup, but i'll definately be making this again!