1/2 Photos of Hot Broccoli Dip (Crock Pot or Microwave)
I love broccoli and pepper jack cheese... and this dip combines the two! This is a very quick and easy dip for parties. We like it with Frito's Scoops or tortilla chips. Leftovers are wonderful served over baked potatoes for lunch the next day. NOTE AFTER FIRST REVIEW: I have always kept this hot for serving in my mini-crockpot and haven't had trouble with it getting too thick.
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb monterey jack pepper cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli, defrosted
- 1Melt the cheese in the microwave in a large bowl.
- 2Add undiluted soup and mix well.
- 3Cook broccoli, drain, and add to the mixture, stirring well.
- 4Serve warm with Frito's Scoops, crackers, or tortilla chips.
- 5Keeps well in a crock pot on low setting (stir periodically) or just pop it back in the microwave at serving time.
- 6NOTE 9/11/07: I have been making this for years, but recently ran across the original recipe in an old cookbook. It turns out that the original had two cans of soup, which obviously would make a thinner dip. I'll probably still make it with one can, but if it seems thick, you might want to try two cans! :).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Broccoli Dip (Crock Pot or Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 465.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.9 g