Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a classic - if you like BLT sandwiches this is a dream - with the addition of a little garlic to jazz it up a little
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 loaf bread (round bread loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fry the bacon adding the garlic at the last 2 minutes of cooking time then set to drain on paper towels. Chop up the bacon.
- In medium bowl, beat mayonaisse, sour cream, cheeses, green onion, bacon and garlic.
- Fold in tomato.
- Place in bread bowl if desired or put in casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with assorted crackers or bread.