This is one of our favorite recipe's at parties. If you like blt sandwiches, this one is for you :) I usually double the recipe and use a pound of bacon.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 firm tomatoes (chopped up)
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped up
- 7 pieces toast, to suit your preference
- Triscuit crackers
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate at least for 2 hours.
- Make several pieces of toast and put them in a basket cut in 1/4th's to serve with the dip. I also put trisquits out too in case anyone would like to eat it that way too.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation