Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in my Sunday paper coupon inserts.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) package Mrs. Grass homestyle vegetable recipe, soup & dip mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (chopped)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained & chopped)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- In in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and soup & dip mix.
- Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, and Mozzarella cheese.
- Spread mixture in 2 quart baking dish; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned at edges.
- Serve warm with toasted bread rounds or crackers.
I made this but put it in a small crock pot for 2 hours before my guests arrived and it was amazing. Thanks so much. It's a keeper!!
I made this for our card club and received many compliments and requests for the recipe. I served this with pita chips. This is my new favorite appetizer recipe
Very easy to make and very very tasty!! I served with tortilla chips for the superbowl! We loved this!!