- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) package Mrs. Grass homestyle vegetable recipe, soup & dip mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (chopped)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (drained & chopped)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and soup & dip mix.
- Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, and Mozzarella cheese.
- Spread mixture in 2 quart baking dish; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned at edges.
- Serve warm with toasted bread rounds or crackers.