Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
4 points plus/serving. Recipe source: WW Magazine
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice only
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 (6 ounce) cod fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl mix together first 4 ingredients (horseradish - fennel seeds) and then stir in remainder of crumb ingredients (bread crumbs - salt).
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet, spread mustard over fish and then press crumb mixture over the fish. Spray with Pam.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or fish is done.
Made this tonight thinking it would be a good quick recipe. It was quick, but both my husband and myself felt it was bland.
We liked this fish. It could not be an easier weeknight meal, with few ingredients and very minimal prep. The cleanup was nice and easy. I easily halved the recipe and served with roasted broccoli and baby potatoes. Made for Rookie Tag Spring 2013.