Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup horseradish
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients, cover and chill.
- May be prepared a day in advance.
Served with Herb Roasted Filet of Beef - excellent sauce for roast beef - would taste wonderful on anything you'd want horseradish sauce on - love the addition of the mustard, lemon juice, garlic and wine vinegar, I think they lend a deeper flavor than traditional horseradish sauce - prepared for spring, 2013 PAC.