Recipe by litldarlin
You really have to like Horseradish to enjoy this sauce. I have used 2 tsps of Horseradish to change the flavor alittle.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon grated horseradish
- fresh lemon juice, to taste
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter.
- Add flour.
- Mix well, and then moisten with the chicken broth.
- Beat with a whisk until the mixture is quite smooth.
- Add salt and a touch of pepper, onion, mustard, and grated horseradish.
- Cook together for 20 minutes gently, then strain.
- Then add lemon juice and cream, gradually.