Recipe by Manami
When spreading the cream cheese mixture on the celery sticks, leave about an inch at one end of the celery stalk empty. This ensures your guests don't end up with cream cheese on their fingers. Originally Real Simple Magazine, June 07.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt (or more)
- 1 bunch celery, cut into 3-inch sticks
- walnuts, chopped very fine
- black pepper, for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- With an electric mixer on medium, beat the cream cheese, milk, horseradish, and salt for 3 minutes. (You can be refrigerated for up to 24 hrs).
- Mix the spread with chopped walnuts and then spread mixture on the celery sticks.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.