Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
In 'Saved By Soup' by Judith Barrett
- 1 medium ripe honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 lime, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- Combine the melon, lime juice, zest, and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Taste the mixture and add more sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time, if desired.
- Add the yogurt and process just long enough to combine.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, cover, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Stir well and serve in chilled bowls.