Prep 14 mins
Cook 40 mins
These wings just go so quick. The vindaloo with the honey is great. It is based on a Womens Weekly recipe. The marinating time takes the longest.
- 24 chicken wings
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vindaloo curry paste
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Cut chicken wings into 3 pieces at the joints, reserve wing tips for stock.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl with chicken, toss to coat chicken in marinade.
- Cover refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to hot.
- Place undrained chicken on oiled rack over baking dish.
- Roast uncovered in hot oven for about 40 mins until browned and cooked through, turning once during cooking.
These were really good! I added just a little heat with some minced habenaro and I grilled mine using indirect heat with mesquite wood chips. Defniately a keeper.
My son and I had these as an appetizer on New Year's Eve. They are wonderful. I love the flavor. I will be using the marinade on chicken tenders and whole grilled breasts also. This recipe will be a regular at my house.
I've made these twice in the last week now and my family (and extended family) absolutely love them... Definitely finger lickin' good!!! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe.