These wings just go so quick. The vindaloo with the honey is great. It is based on a Womens Weekly recipe. The marinating time takes the longest.
- Cut chicken wings into 3 pieces at the joints, reserve wing tips for stock.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl with chicken, toss to coat chicken in marinade.
- Cover refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to hot.
- Place undrained chicken on oiled rack over baking dish.
- Roast uncovered in hot oven for about 40 mins until browned and cooked through, turning once during cooking.