Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
found on the back of a sliced turkey packet from the deli
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 6 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 thin slices turkey
- in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add honey, mustard and onion powder; mix well.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey cream cheese mixture out to the edge of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese, leaving about 1 inch around the edge.
- Place 2 slices of turkey on each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least 30 minutes, then slice each tortilla log into eight 1-inch rounds and serve.
The fluffy cream cheese spreads easily making this quick for lunch. I used a dijon based mustard and also added red oak lettuce and served as a wrap rather than pinwheels. I'd make these again. Thank you for sharing the recipe! Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2012