Recipe by Evie*
I am definitely not a sausage fan, one of the few things I wont eat, but my kids like these when we are having a barbecue. 15 minutes to prepare plus overnight to marinade.
- 10 beef sausages
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sausages in glass dish, I use my pyrex roasting dish.
- Combine ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic, sherry and thyme in a jug; mix well.
- Pour marinade over sausages.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Lightly grease a barbecue hotplate, cook sausages 5-6 minutes, away from the hottest part of the fire, brushing occasionally with marinade.
- Turn sausages frequently to prevent the marinade from burning.
- Cook for approximately another 10 minutes or until cooked through.