Honey Dijon Glazed Summer Sausage
photo by Johnsonville Sausage
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package Johnsonville Original Summer Sausage
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut summer sausage into 1/8-inch thick slices, cutting only about three-quarters of the way through the summer sausage.
- For the glaze, in a bowl, combine the honey, mustard and brown sugar.
- Place summer sausage on a foil lined baking pan. Spoon glaze over sausage and between slices.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 min., basting with glaze once.
- Before serving, slice sausage completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Made with only premium cuts of pork and the perfect blend of spices, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the perfect ingredient for your favorite dishes.</p> <p>This is a sponsored profile.</p>