- 6 pork chops, about 3/4 inches thick
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger (I prefer fresh ginger root)
- pepper (a few grinds)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- brown pork chops in heavy pan coated in vegetable oil.
- mix all other ingredients together except sesame seeds and chops to make sauce.
- place chops in a 13" x9" covered baking dish.
- pour sauce over chops.
- bake for 45 hours covered.
- remove cover sprinkle sesame seeds and cook another 15 minutes.