Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
20 years ago my husband worked in the catering business and I had this dressing. It was soo good that I spent quite a few hours cutting down the ingredients from 400 servings to 6 to 8 servings. We use it as a dip for fruit. Let me know what you think.
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 cup canola oil (can be any oil that doesn't have flavor)
- .Mix the dry ingredients together in a food processor or blender - sugar, mustard, paprika, salt, poppyseeds.
- Add - honey, vinegar, lemon juice, and onion to the dry ingredients.
- As the blades of the blender or food processor are spinning, slowly add the oil.
I halved the recipe and after tasting wished I didn't! I love this stuff! I had it over a salad with lentil sprouts. Thanks so much Leslulu! I'll be making more of this!