Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Crunchy chicken dish that has a nice flavor. Weight Watchers points - 7 pts. per serving
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 chicken breasts (5 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle pecans and cornflakes in wax paper.
- Mix honey and soy sauce, dip chicken in mixture, then coat with crumb mix. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 5-7 minutes on each side.
This was pretty good... I used bran flakes instead of corn flakes and I think that made it even better. I used half pecans and half almonds (I ran out of pecans). Very good - and only takes a few min to put together.