Chicken Sausage Lentil Soup (Pressure Cooker)
photo by lisahaines2002
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 links johnsonville chicken apple sausage, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 32 ounces reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppercorn, ground
- 1 cup dried lentils, rinsed
- Brown chicken sausage and garlic in pressure cooker.
- add remaining ingredients, stir.
- put lid on pressure cooker and cook on stew/soup setting. (about 36 minutes).
- release pressure and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi I live outside of Philadelphia and work in Center City Philly. I have 3 kids and I'm trying to stay on Weight Watchers Core Program. So far I love the Core program.