Weight Watchers Cranberry Chicken
taken from the weight watchers site estimated points 7 serves 4
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 8 ounces fat-free French dressing (small bottle)
- Pour ingredients on top of chicken in 9X13 pan bake at 350 for 40 minutes to 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- serve over yellow or white rice.
- unsure of the bottle size but I know it is the small bottle.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I'm giving this 4 stars because my husband loved it. I didn't care as much for it, but that is because it had a very strong "onion" taste with the onion soup. If you don't like onions I wouldn't recommend it. But, if you do it is a great recipe and easy to prepare. The cranberries were a nice change from the oridinary. Thanks for posting.Reply