Recipe by MackinacBride
This was today's 'Healthy recipe of the day' on "My Yahoo". Sounds simple, healthy, quick, and delicious...my favorite combo!!
Top Review by Nathan H
The marinade gave the shrimp a great flavor. Would probably be awesome on the grill too. I mixed mustard with some natural honey and it worked out excellent. I served the shrimp with some jasmine rice and grilled veggie's and everyone loved it. All in all, a great taste.
- squeeze fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 10 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together squeeze of fresh lemon, soy sauce, honey mustard, canola oil, and ginger in a meduim bowl.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat evenly.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
- Place shrimp in a single layer on the broiler pan, spaced about 1/2 inch apart.
- Broil the shrimp until done.