This was today's 'Healthy recipe of the day' on "My Yahoo". Sounds simple, healthy, quick, and delicious...my favorite combo!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together squeeze of fresh lemon, soy sauce, honey mustard, canola oil, and ginger in a meduim bowl.
- 2Add shrimp; toss to coat evenly.
- 3Cover and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- 4Preheat the broiler.
- 5Remove the shrimp from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
- 6Place shrimp in a single layer on the broiler pan, spaced about 1/2 inch apart.
- 7Broil the shrimp until done.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Soy Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 187.4 mg
- Sodium 1510.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 21.2 g