Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was a packet dinner I threw together at the last minute. It was very tasty. You can do a zillion things with chicken and this certainly satisfied us! I only made this for two people, but you can add your own personal touch or adjust the ingredients to your own taste.
- Preheat oven to 350-375°.
- Marinate the chicken breast in homemade or prepare Italian dressing for at least 30 min to an hour.
- Coat both sides of chicken with salt and pepper, honey and mustard.
- Wrap in foil, poking a few holes with a fork on the top to allow steam to escape.
- Coat carrots in honey.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Toss to evenly coat.
- Wrap securely in foil, poking holes to allow steam to escape.
- Bake both chicken and carrots packets, side-by-side for 45 minutes, ovens vary. Note: Slice thickest part of chicken, and if juices run clear, it's done.
Nice meal. I used my own Italian dressing. I will reduce the baking time, for the chicken, next time though. The chicken was a hair dry, but still tasty. Made in memory for VickyJ's Cook A Thon. :)
This was a quick and easy meal to prepare. I made it so I can freeze for DH when I am out of town; but I had to do "quality control" and taste test and it was excellent! Made for Spring 2009 PAC.
This was excellent--even my picky 5 year old gobbled it up! I totally missed adding the garlic, but excellent nonetheless, thanks!