Cinnamon Glazed Baby Carrots
photo by Sebthib55
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add carrots, salt, sugar and just enough water to barely cover the carrots.
- Cover and cook carrots on medium heat until tender.
- (time depends on carrot size. I usually cook baby carrots for about 25 minutes.) Remove lid, bring saucepan to a boil and boil until water is evaporated completely, leaving carrots with a sticky, buttery glaze.
- Watch carefully and stir so carrots do not scorch.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
YUCK! These things tasted too much like butter. I did not put as much butter that was recommended, and it still tasted like butter. I love cinnamon though. I added cinnamon in the pan so the carrots would absorb the cinnamon flavor. This made my house smell goooooooood! Haha! If you enjoy the taste of butter, this is for you.