Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is super yummy! One of my momma's best!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Pound chicken thin between sheets of waxed paper.
- Brown in oil for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add all ingredients except mustard and simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove chicken and boil sauce for 3 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Whisk in mustard and serve over chicken and rice.
Good! However, I thought about how I could make it better the whole time I ate. Next time I will sautee the garlic and onions first then add the chix. I will prob. leave the chix in the sauce to simmer and serve with parm. cheese.