Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken
photo by LifeIsGood
- Ready In:
- 1 (420 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500 g diced chicken breast fillets
- chopped chives, to garnish (optional)
- In a bowl combine then soup, mustard, honey and cream.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken and cook for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to medium, add soup mixture and simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally until sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through.
- When cooked immediately serve the chicken over rice or with steamed vegetables or mashed potatoes.
- Garnish with chopped chives if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow, Yum and this is oh so good for such a simple recipe. I couldn't get a can of cream of chicken soup, so I bought a packet and only made up 3/4 of the liquid, half with water and half with cream. This is so easy and oh sooooo yummy, we all lapped up the sauce, my hubby would have licked the plate if I would have let him. I served over celeriac mash with vegetables, perfect, although almost cried tonight as it is the first camera problem I have had and the dish looked so pretty. Great post Tisme wish I could have shared the photo. But all I can say is Yum, Yum and Yum
see 1 more reviews