Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is out of my old magazine cookbook dated in the 80's called Hot & Spicy...it say that the three pantry ingredients come together for a zesty glaze that makes the backed chicken a guaranteed winner..
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Skin chicken, if desired.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake in 425°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together mustard, soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl.
- Turn chicken pieces over and brush mixture generously over chicken pieces.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes more or till chicken is tender and no longer pink, Turning pieces and brushing frequently with mustard mixture.