Tarragon Mustard Baked Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 chicken breasts (about 2lb or 1 kg total)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix mustard, lemon juice, tarragon and garlic in food processor or blender.
- Process bread into crumbs.
- Remove skin from chicken.
- place chicken breast in greased or non stick 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Spread with mustard mixture, then sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /><img src=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/bella_donata/My%20Art/ApronSwap2007.jpg border=0 alt=Made by Bella14ragazza /></p>