Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sweet and tangy pork chops that'll leave them begging for more.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 pork chops
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat the vegetable oil in large skillet.
- Brown pork chops on both sides.
- While chops are frying, in a bowl, mix honey, ginger, soy sauce, water, and pepper.
- Add the sliced onion and green pepper.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish.
- Pour the mixture over the pork chops.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and broil for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve with rice and this is a great meal!
This was amazing! thanks for sharing!!!!
This was great. I tried it this evening. My family is not a big fan of asian style food but this was a hit. It did have a little too much ginger for my taste. I think i will tone it down a little next time. I might make it with broccoli and baby corn next time istead of onions and peppers. I made this on short notice. We had pork chops and needed something new do do with it. This was great even the picky people i my family like it. I hope more people will try it and like it. All I can say more is yum! Oh yea and i might suggest... making this as a stir fry. Maybe cutting the pork chop into strips, and doing it on the stove top, thus creating less dishes to wash.