Sweet and tangy pork chops that'll leave them begging for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Heat the vegetable oil in large skillet.
- 3Brown pork chops on both sides.
- 4While chops are frying, in a bowl, mix honey, ginger, soy sauce, water, and pepper.
- 5Add the sliced onion and green pepper.
- 6Place pork chops in a baking dish.
- 7Pour the mixture over the pork chops.
- 8Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- 9Uncover and broil for 2-4 minutes.
- 10Serve with rice and this is a great meal!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 2123.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 45.6 g