1/1 Photo of Honey Glazed Hoisin Pork Chops
You can marinade the chops in the sauce for a couple of hours before cooking them.
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -10 green onions
- 1/4 cup asian oyster sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 -5 large pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees (oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Grease a 15 x 10-inch shallow baking pan.
- 3Cut the green onions into about 2-inch pieces.
- 4Whisk all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl (except pork).
- 5Add in the green onions and pork chops; turn to coat with sauce.
- 6Arrange the pork chops in one layer in the baking sheet.
- 7Spoon the remaining sauce with the green onions over the pork chops.
- 8Season with a small amount of salt and pepper if desired.
- 9Cook/roast in oven for about 20 minutes.
- 10Remove and turn on broiler.
- 11Broil the chops in the same pan under broiler (5-6-inches from heat) until top is slight caramelized about 3-5 minutes.
- 12Serve the chops with the pan juices.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Glazed Hoisin Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (1122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 877.0
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 250.5 mg
- Sodium 4301.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 89.5 g