You can marinade the chops in the sauce for a couple of hours before cooking them.
Make and share this Honey Glazed Hoisin Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 8 -10 green onions
- 1⁄4 cup asian oyster sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 -5 large pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Set oven to 400 degrees (oven rack to second-lowest position).
- Grease a 15 x 10-inch shallow baking pan.
- Cut the green onions into about 2-inch pieces.
- Whisk all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl (except pork).
- Add in the green onions and pork chops; turn to coat with sauce.
- Arrange the pork chops in one layer in the baking sheet.
- Spoon the remaining sauce with the green onions over the pork chops.
- Season with a small amount of salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook/roast in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and turn on broiler.
- Broil the chops in the same pan under broiler (5-6-inches from heat) until top is slight caramelized about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve the chops with the pan juices.
O dear God these were delicious!!!!!!! Ive never used oyster sauce or hoisen and I was a tiny bit nervous. But Im telling you my husband literally drank the juice w a spoon! Incredible. I wish we had more left overs. I want it again tomorrow night! This will be the go to dinner when I have company. AND SO EASY! LOVE LOVE LOVE
These were very tasty and delicious!!!!!!!!! Will make again.
These were a hit in my house and something I would make again. I used boneless loin chops and they were moist, tender and delicious. Thanks Kitten for a great recipe.