Another recipe I found in TOH magazine by Tracey Miller. I am always searching for recipes to cook on the grill and this is a great one!!! She suggests serving it with rice pilaf, salad and garlic bread which is what we do. Time doesn't include marinading time, which is 5-6 hours.
- 158.51 ml reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 158.51 ml honey
- 118.29 ml canola oil
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 9.85 ml steak seasoning (I use Montreal Steak Seasoning)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 5-6 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. On six- eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and vegetables. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade.