1/4 Photos of Honey Dijon Chicken
I usually buy chicken breasts from those wholesale places. They are packed boneless, skinless and frozen. The other night I had no idea what to do for dinner and found a delightful recipe on the bag of chicken breasts. This recipe does not require that the chicken be defrosted, it requires minimal work and the chicken came out moist and juicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with foil; spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Rinse the frozen chicken pieces under lukewarm water to remove the ice glaze, pat dry.
- 4Place chicken on prepared foil pan and sprinkle with paprika, top with lemon slices.
- 5Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by placing remaining ingredients in a small microwave safe bowl and mixing thoroughly.
- 7Prior to spooning over chicken, microwave sauce for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 8After the breasts have baked for 30 minutes, drain and discard juices from baking pan.
- 9Remove the lemon slices and spoon the heated sauce over the chicken.
- 10Return to oven and continue baking for 1o to 15 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.3
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 8618.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.7 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 58.2 g