Baked Dijon Chicken
Simple, tasty recipe for boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
- Arrange chicken or turkey in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Spread mustard mixture over the top of each piece.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken or turkey is tender and no longer pink.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation