- 6 six inch flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 pie-shaped wedges. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until crisp. Remove tortillas from baking sheet and place on a sheet of wax paper or a serving tray.
- While crisps are baking, combine confectioners sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl or custard cup. Mix well.
- Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon of honey over each hot crisp. Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Serve warm.