Honey Oatmeal Apple Crisp
- Ready In:
- 2 apples
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel, core, and chop apples into small bit size pieces and place in mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice, cinnamon, and honey and stir until apples are well coated.
- Place mixture into a small glass loaf pan or baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- In a seperate bowl combine rolled oats, cinnamon, and butter. Mix well until butter is worked into oats, drizzle honey and mix. Sprinkle topping over apple mixture and place in oven on top rack for 25 minutes or until topping begins to brown.
- Serve alone or with a scoop of low fat icecream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!