Parmesan Walnut Honey Crisps
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Grate cheese on the small hole side of a 4-sided box grater into a small bowl.
- Mix walnuts and cheese together
- Spread in a thin layer on a nonstick silicone pad or greased parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
- Take out and drizzle small amount of honey over entire sheet.
- Cool and cut or break into pieces.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a working mom with 2 kids (21 & 11).I am always looking for something quick & easy that uses fresh healthy ingredients. As a family we try and stay away from processed foods and anything containing high frutose corn syrup. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg">