Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This a baked version of sopapillas.
- 6 six inch flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 pie-shaped wedges. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until crisp. Remove tortillas from baking sheet and place on a sheet of wax paper or a serving tray.
- While crisps are baking, combine confectioners sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl or custard cup. Mix well.
- Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon of honey over each hot crisp. Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Serve warm.
Super easy & a nice find! This satisfied a sweet craving yet let me still feel I was making good choices for the day. Thank you!
Made for ZWT-8 Family Picks after I saw these mentioned in the Family Picks thread. So I got up this morning, made my morning coffee while the oven was heating & then made these quick-fix sweet treats B4 I was ready for my 2nd cup of coffee. I used 8" tortillas (all I had on-hand) & cut them into 8 wedges. Then I used 2 of my Pamperd Chef gadgets .. my sml basting brush to spread the honey on the warm tortillas & my flour/sugar shaker to sprinkle the powd sugar/cinnamon mixture atop the honeyed tortillas. It might have taken a total of 2 min from oven to tasting! Yum! Using the same "sweet mix" these would also be good w/butter, cream cheese or even lime juice. Can't wait to try them w/lime juice! Thx for sharing this tasty little treat w/us.
I know what I'll do when I want something sweet. This taste so good. Thanks morgainegeiser :) Made for ZWT8 for Diners, Winers and Chives