Recipe by Momma Zakaria
This is a yummy main course that I love to make!
Top Review by rebelchic10
This was delicious! I didn't have ginger powder but i did have ginger. I added cayenne pepper to the garlic & onion powder for a little spice. Next time I will add a little salt too because it was very bland when I reheated the left overs. This is very easy to make and will definitely make it again. Thanks!
- 1 (3 lb) roasting chickens, cut into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken pieces and season with garlic powder and onion powder.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey, ginger, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour evenly over chicken and bake uncovered for 20-25 additional minutes or until sauce thickens and internal temperature is 180°F.