Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My dad made something similar and I tried to copy him. I like honey and this is what my efforts yielded. The dish is actually better the next day as leftovers, because the flavors really soak in.
- Throw some salt and sugar on the chicken wings.
- Add enough soy sauce to nicely coat the chicken wings.
- Place the chicken wings on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Squeeze honey over chicken wings (I turn the bottle of honey over and squeeze, making about three passes over each wing).
- Bake at about 375 until honey carmelizes, turning occasionally-- It may take about 45 minutes-- Keep an eye on it--I like it when the wings are really browned but not burned.
Quick, easy and delicious! I recommend very frequent turning as the honey can burn quickly. Awesome recipe!