Recipe by Chef mariajane
An irrestible appetizer!! A true taste of the holidays, honey lends a subtle sweetness and pairs nicely with thyme for an easy appetizer that's sure to impress.
- 1 wheel double cream brie cheese (200g)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice a thin layer of rind off the top of the brie; place the cheese cut side up in the Brie Baker.
- Sprinkle thyme and pepper on top fo the cheese.
- Drizzle with honey, cover with the lid and bake for 20-25 minutes, until soft and bubbly.
- Serve warm with sliced pears and crackers.