Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy and really tasty. An interesting, but not overpowering taste for a steak.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 boneless steaks (beef)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Heat oil in a pan and cook beef as desired.
- Add remaining ingredients to the same pan, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce liberally over steaks to serve.
- This is nice with kumara mash covered in the same sauce (don't make extra sauce for this though).
Excellent for lovers of steak and honey mustard. Very easy. Very yummy.